If you are among those people, who are desirous of a newer, brighter and better smile, experts of Restorative Dentistry in Northridge is your one and only hope. Below page is an effort to bring you closer to the concept of restorative dentistry and what it is all about.
Dentistry, be it cosmetic, general or restorative, involves the several treatments that can be provided to such patients for the improvement of their oral health issues as well as the physical beauty of the mouth, from the teeth to the gums and tissues. When we specifically discuss about the Restorative Dentistry in Northridge then there are plenty of dental experts in the region who can serve you with brilliant dental solutions for all your similar concerns. Let us now have a look at those medical procedures which are commonly used by the dental experts for restoration of the teeth to their full glory and this brings you a step closer to the secrets of dentistry which your doctor will suggest you in order to make your smile a brighter and better one.
1. Dental Implants: If you are suffering from the problem of tooth loss, Restorative dentistry has the treatment of Dental Implants, which is known as the perfect alternatives for teeth replacements. It is because these implants are much more comfortable than the old false teeth concepts or dentures and also, they do not require much maintenance. These dental implants are mounted and they are fixed permanently for your comfort.
Suggestion: These implants are not suggested for the patients who have undergone radiation therapy or who have diabetes.
2. Root Canal Therapy: If you have any damage to your tooth, it can be best treated with a root canal therapy. Your dentist will extract the damaged or affected teeth, remove the infected tissue and the damaged nerves, and then replace the empty space with dental implants, crowns or bridges.
3. Treatment for Gum Diseases: Restorative dentistry has several surgical and non-surgical treatments for gum diseases or periodontal diseases. If you have swollen, tender and bleeding gums, these treatments are the best answers from Composite Dentistry in Northridge CA.
4. For TMJ Disorders: TMJ stands for temporomandibular joint. These are the painful disorders, the pain of which can go around the neck and the head areas. From Composite Dentistry, the only treatment for these disorders is surgery depending upon the symptoms.
5. Full-Mouth Reconstruction: In some severe cases the damage goes beyond expectation of the dentist, which often require no less than the full mouth reconstruction. In such cases, the professionals perform several different procedures to reconstruct the mouth and once again give it its lost beautiful smile.